Today I am going to talk about Blue Heaven Saphire Make Up Translucent Powder. Blue Heaven is a very old & renowned cosmetic brand of India, their products are very affordable and at the same time of good quality.
Recently Blue Heaven has launched its saphire loose powder, so I thought why not I should buy it & share my experiences with you all.
These days loose powders can be very expensive but this being very affordable caught my eye. Also my fellow bloggers have also gave it a positive response so it had to be on my to do list.
So lets get started-
1) Packaging- It comes in black & transparent round box like packaging with silver embellishments on it, which looks quite nice. For the price range the packaging is good & does not seems to be very flimsy. It comes with a sponge applicator which is also of good quality.
2) What the brand claims-
- Soft focus translucent setting powder
- Delivers a silky, smooth matte finish
- Sets makeup and ensures long lasting finish.
3) How to use it- Dab this makeup powder over foundation or a bare face with the help of sponge provided or with a makeup brush.
4) Price- It is priced at Rs.125 which is quite affordable, and of course you will get it at discount from amazon, nykaa & many more places to shop from. Buy it here
4) Ease of availability- Blue Heaven is a drug store Indian brand so it is easily available both Online & Offline.
5) Product Quantity- You get 20 gm of product for Rs.125 which is actually a steal deal.
6) Ingredients-Talc, Mica, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Palmitate, Starch, Dimethicone, Perfume, Preservatives & Approved Colors.
7) Shades available- It is only available in 3 shades- dark tan, natural & blush. It is obviously not the best shade range but then what would you expect at such an affordable price.
8) Shelf life – 3 years or 36 months which is quite satisfactory.
9)Quality of the product- It is of good quality & is nicely milled. You can use it for baking or setting your makeup in place. It is not very powdery.
10) My shade & experience- I am an NC37 and I picked up the shade Blush which actually suited me nicely. It has a yellow undertone so if your foundation oxidizes then you can use it to cancel out the darkness.
It does its job nicely but the only things which I did not like is its smell. It has that particular smell of some chemical but other than that it is a must try option if you are looking for an affordable loose powder.
- Packaging is nice
- comes with a sponge so you dont need to buy anything extra
- very affordable
- Good quality product.
- Not at all powdery
- You can wear it directly on bare face and it still gives you some coverage
- use it to cancel out the darkness of your foundation.
- The smell is offensive.
So this was my experience with Blue heaven saphire loose setting powder.
Like, comment & share your experinces in the comment section below.
See you in the next blog,
Till then stay healthy & stay fit.
Follow me on my social media links are at the homepage.
Love you all.