Does your skin feels dehydrated, flaky & itchy after taking a shower or a bath?
Do you have open pores?
Are your lips chapped and dry after taking a shower?
Does your hair become dull, dry & frizzy post shower?
If you face any of these problems, then these post shower rituals post is just for you. Please keep on reading.
Here are my personal post shower rituals which I follow every single day after a shower. And trust me you guys, as its said action speaks louder than words. Just try them and you will notice a huge difference. These are not just my personal rituals but are also very practical that you can practice on an everyday basis. So without any further blabbering, let’s start!
- Facewash- you might think that what’s so new in that? We all wash our face but no you have to wash your face with a mild cleanser or a face wash after taking a shower to remove any dirt which has accumulated on your skin after using a shampoo.
- Toning- toning is the key to kick off those open & large shitty pores. Toner not only helps to tighten your pores but also helps to maintain the pH balance and helps you to reduce breakouts. You can use any of your favourite toner to serve this purpose or you can simply use rose water. My favourite affordable toner click here
- Moisturising- After taking a shower, all the moisture from your skin is washed off & your skin feels dehydrated, itchy & flaky. Most of us don’t pay attention to it and in the long run it accelerates the process of fine lines, wrinkles & makes the skin dull and dry. Use any of your personal favourite moisturizer that suits your skin type. Don’t forget to moisturise your face, neck, hands, legs and wherever required. Just take a quick little shower from it. My favourite moisturizer click here
- Filing/ Cutting nails- Dirty & improper nails tend to leave a really bad impression on others as well as it is unhealthy. Cut your nails or file them, do whatever you prefer. As we generally don’t remember to cut our nails on a regular basis, but once you make it a habit. It will be beneficial.
- Applying Hair Serum- Most of us just don’t do it. I don’t know why? As applying hair oil is important for our hair to remain healthy, hair serum also helps us in the same way. Choose a hair serum that contains less chemicals and toxins. Just apply a few drops of hair serum to make your hair look smooth, shiny & silky. And just bid goodbye to those frizzy and unmanageable hair. Applying hair serum makes the hair smooth so hair fall & hair breakage also reduces quite significantly. My favourite hair serum click here
- Drinking Water- We all make our body prim & proper from the outside, but what about the inside?
Your body needs water, a lot of water in fact. When we take a shower water is drenched out from our skin and thus it starves. If you don’t drink water after taking a shower, your skin will become dehydrated from within. I personally drink at least 2glasses of water after taking shower.
So, they were some of my personal post shower rituals which I follow whole heartedly. If you do something extra, then please tell me in the comment section below. I would love to know about all of them and have a conversation with my readers.
Do try all of the above given tips and share your experiences in the comment section below.
Share this post to your friends, family and dear ones.
See you all in the next blog, till then stay healthy and stay fit.
If you have any suggestions, comment below & let’s start a conversation. Comment below what you want to the next blog to be.
Love you all